The purpose of this blog is to allow a peek into the carnival that is my mind. Ponderings, dwellings and tirades on audio art, fatherhood and life from a window sill.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Back again

Seems like it has only been a few hours and here I am pounding away at my keyboard again. I think my problem is that I originally thought that this could be some real cool blog, real artsy and thoughtful. People would visit from all over the world and they would be thoroughly impressed. However, I will have no part in that fake bullshit. This will be my public area to let my thoughts flow. It will resemble a brick wall on which I can apply my thoughts.
Anyhow, I won't completely bore all readers with an electronic out pouring of my random thoughts and insane mental bursts. I really do think that I am ever so slightly autistic. I will go into that later on though. Live life my dear friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory