The purpose of this blog is to allow a peek into the carnival that is my mind. Ponderings, dwellings and tirades on audio art, fatherhood and life from a window sill.

Monday, November 08, 2004

The first

Well, This is the beginning of my world of blogging. Who knows where this is going to lead to? I think I might be placing my ego on the line - I might have to hang my head and weep if no one were to ever read my blog. But damn, if that isn't a negative way to start a blog than I don't know what is!

So what is my life like nowadays? I am 26 and have a 9 month old daughter with my girlfriend. Couldn't really imagine myself in this situation 2 years ago, but BAM! Here I am and here is me! I just hope that that wonderful child of mine comes out to be a decent, loving human. I'm sure she will.

One thing for damn sure is that I will be plugging my band on this blog. No, indeed that is not selfish, it is informative dissemination of good music is what it is!! please do vacation www.canjoann.com

Anyhoo - til later my dear friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory